How to unlink iPhone from iPad?
I got this game called pocket planes on my iPhone 4 and my brother got it on his iPad. After a day my file on the game was transferred onto his iPad but I still had my file. The same happened with 2 other apps that I had. How do I stop this from happening
You both need to have different apple IDs or you could disable the icloud backup for that particular app through settings on both of your device or you can disable the icloud itself. Your choice.
- How to unlink facebook and ipad?
- How to unlink apple devices?
- What wifi hotspot app (iPhone) will allow me to play games from my iPad and iPhone. I?
- Is trading both an iPhone 4 and iPhone 3gs worth a jailbroken iPad 32gb?
- Have you heard about the iphone app that uses the iphone/ipad as a weight indicator?